FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Andrew, the Co.has been renamed British Eyreospace in honour of sausage fingers' ride...:smile:

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
theclaud said:
Not at all. It goes without saying that the event is positively crackling with sex-appeal. What's not to like? You're not really going to move furniture instead?

I'm afraid I will indeed be furniture moving. Sigh. Thank goodness Mr Weenie will be there so I can still be in the presence of totty even without the Friday night crew.

Sylvia

BigSteev said:
... my friend and fellow Dunwich participant, Michelle (aka Fluffer) will be popping up on here at some point today to declare an interest in joining us.

Declaring interest!
Would love to join you on this ride if that's ok.
Just to add to any confusion, my name on cycling forums is Sylvia.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Lupin and Sylvia - to start - you send me an e-mail on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk

I'll then send you the 2009 guide, and you then send me confirmation that you've read it, along with your mobile numbers and CTC numbers if you have them.

Simon

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
User3143 said:
Really looking forward to this now.

Am really looking forward to getting lashed at the end and not having to cycle home! :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
User3143 said:
:smile: I'll be on my new Langster.

Congrats on a lovely addition to the collection mate. Will miss your trike though. I know Lupin was looking forward to meeting it, as he's planning a three wheeled purchase some time soon.

You'll be there in spirit my friend...meanwhile, address yourself to the little matter of the '(led by moi Strines Ride' - it exists about here somewhere - because there is talk of a posse (led by moi :biggrin:) heading Northwards for fun. (Direction unknown, but fun guaranteed) :biggrin:

Top Bottom