FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
theclaud said:
;) Walnuts doing another fine job of attracting women recruits to the FNRttC, I see!

I hope you're not suggesting that spending a night with many fine male specimens in tight and revealing lycra isn't enough in itself to attract women to the totty-fest that is the FNRttC :angry:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
theclaud said:
How very gallant of you, Teef. But really, Andrea has no equal in the loveliness stakes. And she makes things like this for breakfast on the Sunday:

I do hope that's seedless raspberry jam in the background - nice loaf BTW! ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
theclaud said:
How very gallant of you, Teef. But really, Andrea has no equal in the loveliness stakes. And she makes things like this for breakfast on the Sunday:

Looks a bit like my tightly toned stomach muscles... :angry::biggrin:

Seriously, that for brekkie?? Wheres the sausage n bacon! Women! ;)

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
'teef as an ex-rugby player yourself you should know I care neither for warmth nor for adequate sleepage, hence occasional grumpytude perhaps, we both know all the best fun happens when it's cold and dark and all the other folk are safe abed in the land of nod. If I had a motto it would be "I'll sleep when I'm dead and I'll be dead a long time":biggrin:

(On a related point neither can I figure, for the life of me, why cycling isn't regarded as a 4 seasons sport but rather that serious 'proper' cyclists more or less give up for the winter and regard it only as 'training' time. but that is another thread.)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Wheeledweenie said:
I hope you're not suggesting that spending a night with many fine male specimens in tight and revealing lycra isn't enough in itself to attract women to the totty-fest that is the FNRttC ;)

Not at all. It goes without saying that the event is positively crackling with sex-appeal. What's not to like? You're not really going to move furniture instead?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Wheeledweenie said:
I hope you're not suggesting that spending a night with many fine male specimens in tight and revealing lycra isn't enough in itself to attract women to the totty-fest that is the FNRttC :biggrin:

I dont wear tight and revealing lycra.. leaves more to the imagination... ;)

Besides, I use my sophisticated whit and charm coupled with my radiant smile not my buldging calf muscles to attract a suitable feline subject :angry:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Davywalnuts said:
Seriously, that for brekkie?? Wheres the sausage n bacon! Women! ;)

Ha! That's just the first course. This is a German we're talking about.

BigSteev

Davywalnuts said:
Besides, I use my sophisticated whit and charm coupled with my radiant smile not my buldging calf muscles to attract a suitable feline subject ;)

See you shouldn't have missed the Bognor ride. Apparently there is much media interest in felines in that neck of the woods.

Sleeping on the Saturday? Nope, lost me there too.

That looks like a fine hearty breakfast - now where are the invites?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
BigSteev said:
See you shouldn't have missed the Bognor ride. Apparently there is much media interest in felines in that neck of the woods.

Sleeping on the Saturday? Nope, lost me there too.

That looks like a fine hearty breakfast - now where are the invites?

Indeed, some of us are still cycling home!

I know, I missed a treat or two on that ride...

redjedi

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
I dont wear tight and revealing lycra.. leaves more to the imagination... :smile:

Besides, I use my sophisticated whit and charm coupled with my radiant smile not my buldging calf muscles to attract a suitable feline subject :laugh:

Those skimpy shorts you wear don't leave that much to the imagination :laugh:

I just don't know where to start!
I go for a genteel ride to another computer terminal in the sweltering heat and there is brioche galore!
Andrea has all her eggs in one breakfast! I made brioche once and it is an 'overnighter' if I remember...lovely, rich and just yummy (how come that reminds me of the FNRttC madamoiselles? :tongue:)

BigSteev - sound like a good idea - a "mange a trois" could be on the cards...:biggrin:

Greg - spot on. In the murk, the rudderless rugbyman lurks...fuelled by whatever is available. The gentleman within knows exactly how to extract enjoyment from every occasion.

Davy: You are here before the court (cue Greg - you must have held court before?) accused of taking a rubber axe to the revered English language and attempting to murder it. How do you plead?

Don't answer that!

I sentence you to 50 lashes - and, to paraphrase the Milky Bar Kid, "the walnut whips are on me!" (At this juncture we have a story in the local newspaper about cyclists beating to death one of their own with a 'cat'...) ?The other eight tales are false BTW.

Claudine, Andrea, a brioche (got my own one of those :smile:) Greg, BigSteev and a serial merde-a-linguist...what better way to go?

Whitunstable mon amour...:smile:

BigSteev

I hoping that in order to increase the number of lovely ladies on the ride my friend and fellow Dunwich participant, Michelle (aka Fluffer) will be popping up on here at some point today to declare an interest in joining us.

Top Bottom