FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Wheeledweenie said:
I'm going to have to drop out of the September ride. Sigh. I'll be moving house that week and it just aint going to happen. I'm devastated.

am moving too that week! dont be such a girl! ;)

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
am moving too that week! dont be such a girl! ;)

Ah but work won't let me have any of that week off work so poor Mr Weenie will be doing all the moving on his own. I therefore think I'd be taking the p*** to declare that I'm out all night Friday and sleeping most of Saturday. Am so disappointed. Maybe October?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
sleep on saturday? Mr Weenie needs to give you a good talking to. In our house, you do a FNRttC you do a full shift of shopping and carrying etc the next day or your pass for next time gets revoked. ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Wheeledweenie said:
Ah but work won't let me have any of that week off work so poor Mr Weenie will be doing all the moving on his own. I therefore think I'd be taking the p*** to declare that I'm out all night Friday and sleeping most of Saturday. Am so disappointed. Maybe October?

He would probably be grateful if you wasnt around, doing womenly stuff like meddling with things and being more interested in putting the cuttlery in the right order or hanging your dresses up than bringing in the boxes... Ild bugger off and just leave him some beer in the fridge and local takeaway numbers if I was you! ;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Davywalnuts said:
He would probably be grateful if you wasnt around, doing womenly stuff like meddling with things and being more interested in putting the cuttlery in the right order or hanging your dresses up than bringing in the boxes... Ild bugger off and just leave him some beer in the fridge and local takeaway numbers if I was you! ;)

;) Walnuts doing another fine job of attracting women recruits to the FNRttC, I see!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Am a charmer dont you think my dear? hehehe!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Just let me get my walnutesque voodoo dollies into production before you get into full flow Davy - I could make a few bob... ;)

Oh noo! My legs are only just getting better from Auntie's unwarranted black magic on my legs!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Davywalnuts said:
Nah, more wide boi west lundin voice sweet cheeks! :angry:

So pet, you managed to convince the other cycling beauties to come along? ;)

Naturally I was bullshitting - there was no bevy. I am certainly bringing The Lovely Andrea, whose undisputed loveliness ought to be enough for anyone.

Top Bottom