Films that you've never seen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You don't know what i'm talking about? Your life needs enriching!
Buffy is neither a TV series I have not seen, nor a FILM that I've never seen!

Baldy

Ɯber Member
Last film I watched was "Crytanic" utterly cr*p. So I've not seen anything made since, have I mist anything? I suspect not.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
There must be a number of Nicolas Cage movies I haven't seen, but "Primal" isn't one of them. I peripherally saw it last night, having left the TV on in the background whilst working on a job application.
I'm in no hurry to watch any more; I'm still traumatised by that "Put the bunny back in the box" scene from Con Air.

Ff my application is unsuccessful I'll blame "Primal" & Cage for distracting me. Or possibly co-star Famke Jannsen.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Squire
No one has mentioned an absolute classic , that I've never watched ,but ought to.
The classic silent movie.

'Metropolis'
seen lots of clips, very expressive, telling a story with out talky bits! Nor on screen Music.
There have been remastered versions, with added music

That's one that I keep meaning to get round to but haven't yet.

grldtnr

Ɯber Member
Dubbed or subtitled?

Subbed !!!, the original has neither, except a Wurlitzer or piano and assemble.

No one has mentioned an absolute classic , that I've never watched ,but ought to.
The classic silent movie.

'Metropolis'
seen lots of clips, very expressive, telling a story with out talky bits! Nor on screen Music.
There have been remastered versions, with added music

I didn't get through the original version but the version dubbed with more modern music I watched. The production values are amazing for the time but personally I'm not super impressed with the overall story and never understood why that bloke ran about with his arms vertically in the air, who does that? It's an interesting slice of cinema nostalgia but I certainly think most people aren't missing much by not seeing it which is the same of many silent movies which have dated badly. Is it a good movie today I personally don't think so but is it important in the history of cinema definitely.

Conrad_K

I never saw:

Jaws
The Exorcist
The Godfather
E.T.
Saving Private Ryan
Jurassic Park
Forrest Gump
Ghostbusters
Casablanca
Dumb and Dumber
any of Eastwood's 'spaghetti westerns'
any 'Lord of the Rings' movies
Apocalypse Now
Fight Club
Back to the Future
any "Marvel Cinematic Universe" movies
Titanic
any "Fast and Furious" after the first one
most of the 'James Bond' movies

Some of them are so much a part of popular culture I know the plots and can quote parts of them, despite never having seen them.

I never saw:

Jaws
The Exorcist
The Godfather
E.T.
Saving Private Ryan
Jurassic Park
Forrest Gump
Ghostbusters
Casablanca
Dumb and Dumber
any of Eastwood's 'spaghetti westerns'
any 'Lord of the Rings' movies
Apocalypse Now
Fight Club
Back to the Future
any "Marvel Cinematic Universe" movies
Titanic
any "Fast and Furious" after the first one
most of the 'James Bond' movies

So I guess you're a Rom-Com guy? I can respect that ...

There are some films so tedious that I couldn't even sit through them with half a brain .
Eat Pray Love needed some serious violence to balance the awful smugness of every character.
Ironweed had Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep acting their way through depressing, depression-era movie about alcoholic tramps. Neither the quality nor the quantity of acting could prevent me walking out.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Iā€™ve never seen the end of Dances with Wolves.
There was a power cut in the cinema with about 10 minutes to go.
We were offered a refund or free entry to the next showing.
I wonder how many didnā€™t take the refund. šŸ˜

Top Bottom