Films that you've never seen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
The Sound of Music would be better with less music and more wolves.

AndyRM

XOXO
I am on IMDB. Entirely by accident I might add.

I used to quite like writing reviews on there a few years ago, but then it became flooded with bots (AI now I guess) writing ridiculous reviews praising or panning a film so I gave up. A lot of people seriously don't seem to understand what a B Movie is on there either.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I've never seen all the way through, the last two Harry Potter efforts. I always somehow catch them on telly in the bit where they're on Malham Tarn. Did they ever leave it?.

The final two Star wars films - the Farce Awakens was pants, just remember that fun film I saw in 1978....

The Goonies....it looks just terrible.

figbat

Slippery scientist
The Usual Suspects. I’ve tried several times to watch it and always fallen asleep before the end. I do know, however, who Kaiser Söze is (I worked it out before I fell asleep).

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
No I didn't, Jaws was utter tripe, bad in so many ways.

It’s almost 50 years old, so is no longer cutting edge.
but at the time it was the bench mark.
The final 10 minutes is a bit silly, and the shark is very bad, but it has to be considered one of the top 100 of all time.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The bloke who owned the boat Long John Silver or whatever his name was, put in one of the most atrocious hammy performances I think I can remember. The other two, Richard Dreyfus and the other bloke, were merely forgettable. I just couldn't believe what an awful pile of cack the whole thing was.

Dante's Peak, an utterly rubbish volcano disaster flick that owed a lot to Jaws was about 1000 times better.

No stars.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
The bloke who owned the boat Long John Silver or whatever his name was, put in one of the most atrocious hammy performances I think I can remember. The other two, Richard Dreyfus and the other bloke, were merely forgettable. I just couldn't believe what an awful pile of cack the whole thing was.

Dante's Peak, an utterly rubbish volcano disaster flick that owed a lot to Jaws was about 1000 times better.

No stars.

I thought there were some good moments of tension in Jaws.

Dante's Peak offered little, except unintended laughs.

AndyRM

XOXO
It’s almost 50 years old, so is no longer cutting edge.
but at the time it was the bench mark.
The final 10 minutes is a bit silly, and the shark is very bad, but it has to be considered one of the top 100 of all time.

Not much better has come along since in the shark attack genre either. Deep Blue Sea and Open Water are close I guess.

Probably the most famous use of the "dolly zoom" effect too, although it was Hitchcock who used it first in Vertigo.

But since we've all seen that apparently...

I've not seen Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Top Bottom