erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
oh dear maggot...oh dear...I had exited this thread but my my, you've excelled yourself here - do you not know what ironic humour is??!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
User76 said:
This sort of post is not increasing your chances of getting laid you know. Birds love a bit of a rough Neanderthal really, look at Noodley, hundreds of miles north, yet he has one pouring the beer, and seemingly another one upstairs 'warming up'. And he's a right rough sort.
blimey!

just jim

Noodley said:
waffles, ttcycle seems to have got lost on the way back from the fridge...be a dear will you - I'll pour it myself.

Put that back in the fridge. You can have it in April.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I think there are probably differences between the way the genders do communicate, not read any of his work though. Do you think that this is a culturally re-inforced issue ie all the things that have cropped up in this thread? in particular referencing Kirstie's earlier posting.

I'm sure it's not just the gals that misread your post - not the best timing there!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
erm..the things only women do?

Stand up for themselves when women are insulted.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
BigonaBianchi said:
and blokes dont?

Not with the rigour and honesty they have shown in this thread, no.

When blokes stand up for women they do it for different reasons. I think I might have incriminated myself :evil: but it still stands.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Speicher said:
Noodley lives far too north for me, I will head towards Brighton. :smile:

Boab is not in Brighton, Speich, he's in a poky little backwater along the coast, but I'll be waiting here:tongue:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Boab has so many admirers that I did not want to give away his location.:smile:

Two men used to live in the house opposite me, and they visited Brighton often and then moved there. Brighton must be a very nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom