Dumbed Down, Not Much Of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
@mudsticks we don’t need NACA the chain lube threads can get quite lively . :laugh:.

Not sure I could cope with that level of excitement.

Being in possession of two rather large grease guns, I'd better.keep my thoughts on the joys of lube to myself.👍🏼

OP
OP
Chislenko

Chislenko

Veteran
You may have noticed how just about everyone feels that their own views are really very moderate and reasonable, and totally correct of course!!
It's always the 'others' who are nut job extremists

Progressive 'lefty' sorts are usually the ones trying to change things to make things fairer.

To small or large c 'conservatives' they're seen as 'trouble makers' because they point out awkward truths.

If you're never allowed to talk 'politics' or debate current events, you'll end up with a pretty narrow field .

That's what's been decided upon for this forum, by the owner.
His forum his rules.

If you want something a bit more ' lively' come join us in NACA..

We don't (all) bite

You are right Mudsticks, as I used to say if we all voted Labour, all supported Man Utd and all drove a Ford Fiesta life would be pretty boring.

Thankfully I have never ticked any of the above boxes!!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
New dentistry thread ahoy :whistle:
indeed, that's what reminded me he'd been quiet of late...

Tribansman

Veteran
You are right Mudsticks, as I used to say if we all voted Labour, all supported Man Utd and all drove a Ford Fiesta life would be pretty boring.

Thankfully I have never ticked any of the above boxes!!
Doubt leftys will be voting Labour anytime soon. I certainly won't.

But yeah, would be deathly dull if we all agreed all the time.

I much prefer talking it through and hearing both sides before agreeing I was right ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom