Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I have got An Idea ...
There's a 1st time for everything :girl:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
In a pizzeria in Newcastle centre for tea earlier... couple in for a romantic dinner opposite- flowers and the works- waiter even lit the candle on their table- all cosy and romantic, until the girl set fire to her menu......

Cyclist33

19.JPG

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
OK finally got around to taking a couple of photos....

Well if I want to find my way back, I just need to follow my trail - unfortunately it wasn't very long!

Some ideas for your exploring....

And the start of one of the original cycle paths!

Cyclist33

sorry, i was er busy last night. (formula one.)

the winner is summerdays, for the national cycle network photo. a flatbar tourer, bags, lights, a bottle of juice and a gigantic map. what more could i ask for!

i also like the way the autumnal russets of the map are echoed in the signage and the bikes accessories.

well done, summerdays [insert thumbs-up smiley]

stu

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Err thank you very much, I made a detour to go to the map when I left the office, even though it made me just a tiny bit late:whistle:.

Now I need to think of a new topic - Noodley's leaves are going to be the inspiration though he will need to be quick if he's going to get his before they all fall. So capture autumn before it is gone, with some hint of cycling if you can, though not necessarily a bike - it could just be in a line beneath the photo explaining that you got to the photo location by bike.

Top Bottom