Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
DSCF3249.JPG
'Biking the Dyke' on the North Sea Cycle Route in the Netherlands.

Edit to say, this is the first time I have entered this competition. Perhaps the photo has to be taken today?? If so, I'm out! ,

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Oh sorry I didn't realise it was thus prescribed. The only thread that refers to the type of photos appropriate for the photo gallery section, is the very first one, which does indeed predate this thread, indicating that either the photo gallery section itself predates this thread (and does not explicitly forbid photos of not bikes); or that the first post in what is now the photo gallery section, was originally somewhere else, in which case the exhortation to post own bike photos (to paraphrase that thread) did not apply to the photo gallery section when it was written and has been applied retrospectively, although as before, it does not explicitly ban any subject matter including those photos arising from, but not including in their composition, bikes.

Stu

Have you been watching "Yes Prime Minister" recently? :unsure:

potsy

Rambler
Looks as if the challenge started in April 2012(?), my pic was taken end of May 2012.
It's all a bit complicated for me:sad:.
^_^
Yours is fine then, normally the winner sets the new theme, gives a rough time scale for announcing the next winner.
Pictures have to be taken from then, no 'old' pics etc.

The last challenge went wrong in that Norry never returned :unsure: so Jo set the next challenge :rolleyes:

Top Bottom