Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I asked that too (as I was just as lazy as you^_^ and couldn't be bothered to look back) - so I feel it is my duty to tell you it is "bikeS", I failed with my first upload as it just had one:laugh:

Oh sorry I didn't realise it was thus prescribed. The only thread that refers to the type of photos appropriate for the photo gallery section, is the very first one, which does indeed predate this thread, indicating that either the photo gallery section itself predates this thread (and does not explicitly forbid photos of not bikes); or that the first post in what is now the photo gallery section, was originally somewhere else, in which case the exhortation to post own bike photos (to paraphrase that thread) did not apply to the photo gallery section when it was written and has been applied retrospectively, although as before, it does not explicitly ban any subject matter including those photos arising from, but not including in their composition, bikes.

Stu
Good God man, you could have taken a picture in the time it took to write that, get on with it!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Here be the challenge:
Two or more bikes, (for once they don't have to be yours); parked up or ridden; brand new in the shop or tucked up in your stable at home; big bikes, small bikes; two wheels, three wheels, or just the one; drop bars, sit up and beg, lie back and think of the Champs-Elysées...
Still not set the end date yet, keep 'em coming.

2012-10-17%2525252011.58.00.jpg

Taken today. No use of special effects to mask the fact that I found exactly nowt to take a picture of, at all, honest.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
@crackle, them's not bikeS, them's bits of bikeS...

@threebikesmcginty, yeah but the bitS are all on a frame, so that makes it a bike and there's more than one of them and I would have taken a wide shot but they all had for sale signs on their bars and it looked a bit poo and I only had my phone and they were the only bikeS about and, and, and.....so there!

And you're going to have to shorten your name for this @business

Go one them - tell me how you get that effect - I like the illustrated book look - makes you look at the details.
Using Picasa, go to the special effects tab, use pencil sketch and play with the sliders, then choose Polaroid to put it in that box. I should probably have sharpened it too and fixed the contrast to make it look a bit snappier.

Top Bottom