cricket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Speicher said:
Dayvo, many pages ago I mentionned that the English Ladies Team won the World Cup Cricket! :ohmy::wahhey: just thought it was worth another mention. :becool:

Who knew that women could play cricket? Yes I have! :girl:

I did, once. It was so hard to walk in the pads, I got a lift out to the crease on the back of the tandem.

I was run out without even facing a ball...:wacko:

bonj2

Chuffy said:
That could be anywhere from ground level to six feet up. A cricket bat is about three feet long. Figure that one out genius.

anyhow, so what - ok, your only way of knowing where the ball's going to go is by GUESSING.
That doesn't make it strenuous, that just makes it a fairly stupid game.

bonj2

Chuffy said:
But all you have to do is read loads of books and repeat them for the exam. It's not exactly hard is it? :girl:

that's ALL I did. I never revised for my exams, as the prefix "re-" would imply i'd seen it before. No, i simply 'vised'.

U

User482

bonj said:
ah, they'remade of CORK, that isn't solid in itself. It'sgot lots of holes in it.

If you want to make that argument, then pretty much everything in the universe can be said to have holes in it. What with atoms having such a large space between them and all...

bonj said:
that's ALL I did. I never revised for my exams, as the prefix "re-" would imply i'd seen it before. No, i simply 'vised'.
Shall we start a fresh thread about the value of a physics degree from Sheffield as evidenced by one particular case study? :girl:

Top Bottom