Commuting lights for unlit country roads?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I don`t expect it take that long coming from their UK warehouse? Anyways mine is in packaging now and cannot wait to try them out as two mornings on the trot someone has pulled out on me so time to set phasers to malky !

Mine (ordered Sunday) changed to 'Packing' yesterday too. Yippee!

Alexvs

Mine changed to packaging on Monday and it's still there so apparently they have very slow people packaging these lights lol

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
maybe they are doing it under cover of darkness!
biggrin.gif
mine is still in packaging

Payday and ordered!

Well needed, did my usual route last night and my current lights are woeful, only because I know it well was able to dodge some of the dodgier potholes!

For anyone interested in the 'right' bracket (the ones on CRC are not the right ones anymore) I've emailed Electron to see if they have any to sale direct/other sellers.

If not I've a few other brackets that should be able to be bodged somehow.....

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
well mine is still in packaging, just about to enquire about an update in what is happening with it???!!

ok update mine will be moving to delivery in next 24hrs, dunno how big an operation Dealetreme is or how big the UK warehouse is but have to say I`m a wee bit nervous of this order??

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
well mine is still in packaging, just about to enquire about an update in what is happening with it???!!

ok update mine will be moving to delivery in next 24hrs, dunno how big an operation Dealetreme is or how big the UK warehouse is but have to say I`m a wee bit nervous of this order??

Hopefully mine will move from 'Packaging' at the same time, as it's been sitting at that since Monday!

Top Bottom