Scotland : Dumfries & Galloway CC Ecosse Langholm Border Raid 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tolvar

I'm a defo for this, just hope i can get some of my fitness back before then lol

I'm quite certain that your current level of fitness is well above mine, although as I'll constantly be in your slipstream, you better get to it!

Brandane

Legendary Member
@MikeW-71 Sorry but I definitely won't be able to make this one now. Been having trouble with my left knee (medial ligament I think) which means I can only manage about 5 flat miles before the pain kicks in. Going to try resting for a few weeks and see if that sorts things out, before trying to get a physio appointment. Enjoy the ride folks!

Fubar

Guru
@MikeW-71 @Col5632 and I were just discussing times, it will probably take us 2 hours to get to the starting point - might be worth PM'ing mobile numbers in case we are stuck in traffic/lost on the way to the start! We'll probably aim to leave between 07:30-08:00.

OP
OP
MikeW-71

MikeW-71

Veteran
A week to go and the weather doesn't look too bad, though I doubt anyone will be in short sleeves ;). I've also come down with a lovely cold, which will hopefully be gone by next saturday :smile:

I'll send out my mobile number in the next few days. Looking forward to this now :biggrin:

Fubar

Guru
A week to go and the weather doesn't look too bad, though I doubt anyone will be in short sleeves ;). I've also come down with a lovely cold, which will hopefully be gone by next saturday :smile:

I'll send out my mobile number in the next few days. Looking forward to this now :biggrin:

@Col5632 might be.

OP
OP
MikeW-71

MikeW-71

Veteran
3 days to go :smile:

Weather forecast is still so-so, looks like it will be a bit chilly.

So... winter alloy bike with it's full mudguards, complete with new bars and newly wrapped bar tape (by me!)..... Or the best carbon job with just a rear guard?? I know which one I really want to ride :biggrin:

Col5632

Guru
I've decided to pull out of this ride, really want to go but needing money badly and the only way i'll do that is if i work sat night, plus i don't feel like i would make it up the hills :heat:

Top Bottom