Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran CC Arran Cycle - Sat 6th July 2013

Which Route will you do?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
If it helps to speed things up I would be willing to pay ferry tickets on my MasterCard (not for free before anyone says it!) but ONLY if everyone brings the right money - I'm not dicking about with changing £100 notes and who's paid what, etc.

Col if you bring a copy of the email we can go in together when we arrive.

I was going to suggest doing more or less the same thing, we will need to speak to them when we get there :thumbsup:

On another note i got my bike back tonight, with a shiny new rear wheel ^_^

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
You have two days to try and not break it!

GBC

Veteran
If it helps to speed things up I would be willing to pay ferry tickets on my MasterCard (not for free before anyone says it!) but ONLY if everyone brings the right money - I'm not dicking about with changing £100 notes and who's paid what, etc.

Col if you bring a copy of the email we can go in together when we arrive.

Sounds good Mark, I'll wash and iron a tenner for you.

GBC

Veteran
Just looking at the forecast, and it's almost funny the way it's panning out.....a strong headwind from the south as we start off, heading south, which won't last until we swing northwards......rain is forecast to start just after we do, and will dry up while we are on the boat home.
Situation 'normal' I suppose, but let's just hope that the forecast is as accurate as usual:headshake:

Fubar

Guru
^^^this^^^

I'm not in it to make cash but I do like the sound of that Paisley Outreach Programme Louch suggests...

As EdinDave is now out we could be struggling to make up the numbers for the discount, so please bring the correct money for discount and/or full price.

Top Bottom