Catch Phrases or classic lines from films or TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
"Thunderbirds are go!"

She had no idea. From then on, all I could think of was stirring theme music and a countdown of "5.... 4... 3...." etc for the rest of the day. Next up to use on her: F.A.B.
I liked Thunderbirds, but Stingray was also a favourite.

I tried out a few lines on my last girlfriend: "Stand by for action... Anything can happen in the next half hour!"

She just laughed and asked if I meant "the next half minute..." :blush:

MntnMan62

Über Member
I don't think you do. You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them.

Anyone know where this one is from?

I liked Thunderbirds, but Stingray was also a favourite.

I tried out a few lines on my last girlfriend: "Stand by for action... Anything can happen in the next half hour!"

She just laughed and asked if I meant "the next half minute..." :blush:

one of the best openings to any prog, with strings or without - though as a kid I was always a bit underwhelmed by the rest of the prog - and totally switched off at the Marina interludes. As I grew older I did sometimes ponder whether those bits may have sexually imprinted a few young lads with frustrated longings.

Brain the size of a planet...

I’m so depressed...

Bianchi boy

Über Member
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."
—Liam Neeson, Taken

Top Bottom