Catch Phrases or classic lines from films or TV

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I promise you this, I will be the first to step onto the field and the last to leave. No one will be left behind, dead or alive.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I am playing all the right notes...........................

laugh.gif
Wonderful.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT! You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
This one is useful for old enemies:

The Core (2003)

Former research partners Dr Zimsky and Dr Brazzleton meet for the first time in 20 years since they fell out:

Zimsky (lighting cigarette): Hello Brazz...

Brazzleton: Why the hell aren't you dead yet?

Rhythm Thief

Legendary Member
Maybe it was Utah.

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
Yes, holy thread resurrection. I made myself chuckle today:

My daughter qualified to get vaccinated, and I was going to pick her up and drive her to the vaccination site. But then she found out she'd been in close contact with someone who'd been in close contact with an individual who'd tested positive. Cue testing and waiting for results from her and her friend. They all thankfully came back negative so we could go and get her vaccinated. So completely out of the blue and I don't know where it came from, I texted her:

"Thunderbirds are go!"

She had no idea. From then on, all I could think of was stirring theme music and a countdown of "5.... 4... 3...." etc for the rest of the day. Next up to use on her: F.A.B.

Last edited:
Top Bottom