Cat stuff.... 😻

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
purse.jpg

Chris S

Legendary Member
Another present for mum ...

simongt

Guru
Having been volunteering at a cat sanctuary for several weeks now, I'm getting hardened to not wanting to take quite a few of them home.
However, there is and always will be the odd one or two who it is VERY hard not to want to do so, even though with our current 'family' of eight, it would most likely cause an issue. :blush:

Slick

Guru
Having been volunteering at a cat sanctuary for several weeks now, I'm getting hardened to not wanting to take quite a few of them home.
However, there is and always will be the odd one or two who it is VERY hard not to want to do so, even though with our current 'family' of eight, it would most likely cause an issue. :blush:

Ooft, we only have 3 but trying to convince Mrs Slick we need an older rescued female to keep everyone in line.

I do do the Amazon wishlist thing for my local cat and dog home and deliver to them myself every few months. I would love to volunteer with them but I would definitely end up taking too many home with me.

I've actually erected quite a big catio which is attached to a triple garage. I reckon with not much more than a slap through, I could have my own wee cat sanctuary right here. :okay:

Slick

Guru
Our 16yr. old female is our oldest and although small, is still the guv'nor - ! ^_^

Exactly. My wee female is the youngest and the smallest but she packs a punch as both boys can testify. :boxing:

Top Bottom