Cartoons we need em . post your favourites here .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex H

Legendary Member
2.jpeg

Alex H

Legendary Member
3.jpg

Baldy

Veteran
@Conrad_K, @Chris S

My daughter went to Prep School (as they called it, & an odd name for Yorkshire!!) with twins
I think dad was a heavy metal fan, who liked fast VWs (but mum liked Shakespeare)
Saxon & Portia………..

There was also in her year group, & somewhere we have a school photograph that has all the names on it, a Minnie Cooper
Such cruel parents

Had a set of triplets in my year at school. Anita, Kim, and Chickita.

@Conrad_K, @Chris S

My daughter went to Prep School (as they called it, & an odd name for Yorkshire!!) with twins
I think dad was a heavy metal fan, who liked fast VWs (but mum liked Shakespeare)
Saxon & Portia………..

There was also in her year group, & somewhere we have a school photograph that has all the names on it, a Minnie Cooper
Such cruel parents

First school I taught at had a girl called
Elanor Arwen Galadriel
(note spelling of Elanor)

her mother was the English teacher
her Dad was a hard core Metal teacher (technically Design and Technology - but he had a genuine Robot Wars machine in his workshop complete with flame thrower (working!!!)) so I don;t think he had a lot of say in the name choice!

First school I taught at had a girl called
Elanor Arwen Galadriel
(note spelling of Elanor)

her mother was the English teacher
her Dad was a hard core Metal teacher (technically Design and Technology - but he had a genuine Robot Wars machine in his workshop complete with flame thrower (working!!!)) so I don;t think he had a lot of say in the name choice!
Coincidentally
A girl who was in the year above (or 2??) who my daughter knew at her senior school was so into Lord Of The RIngs that she taught herself Elvish!

Klingon could be a good one to know!!

Top Bottom