Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG-20240723-WA0000.jpg

Learning the colours of the rainbow is a handy way to remember how Richard of York fared in the battle of Wakefield in 1460

AndyRM

XOXO
From the BBC website. Bets on how long it will take Hollywood to make a horror flick on this theme?
Followed by "Piranhas on meth - the musical"

Sharks off Brazil coast test positive for cocaine​

There's already a film called Cocaine Shark. It piggybacked off the success of Cocaine Bear.

Both came out last year.

Bear is great, Shark is rubbish.

AndyRM

XOXO
Also there have been numerous Piranha films.

And one of the other "cocaine" films was "Cocaine Crabs from Outer Space".

Embrace them all as B movie glory or walk away.

ExBrit

Über Member
Also there have been numerous Piranha films.

And one of the other "cocaine" films was "Cocaine Crabs from Outer Space".

Embrace them all as B movie glory or walk away.

What's the name of that B movie where an african american, south asian woman became her party's nominee because her boss was diagnosed with senile dementia just weeks before the party convention? And she had to defeat a morbidly obese venom spewing political opponent with a missing ear. I'm sure you remember it. I can't believe anyone could sell that plot to the movie execs. It's ridiculous.

Gwylan

Veteran
What's the name of that B movie where an african american, south asian woman became her party's nominee because her boss was diagnosed with senile dementia just weeks before the party convention? And she had to defeat a morbidly obese venom spewing political opponent with a missing ear. I'm sure you remember it. I can't believe anyone could sell that plot to the movie execs. It's ridiculous.

It'll never sell. Or only on the college circuit

AndyRM

XOXO

This is the jokes thread.

NCAP is thataway: https://ncap.cyclechat.net/

Top Bottom