205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
222.9 miles today, looks like he is starting to step it up another notch.

https://www.strava.com/activities/266137542
I'd have done the other 0.1 of a mile, me. Honest :smile:

[and seriously, what a stupendous performance both of them are putting in]

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The score on the doors. A magnificent 223 miles for the Red Road Warrior. He should get a nice long sleep tonight seeing as it's an early finish

upload_2015-3-10_21-7-58.png

upload_2015-3-10_21-9-11.png

GO STEVE!!!

Didn't feed him all that much, really. He'd stopped for a proper meal on the way up and got to mine very late so it was just a snack and a giant mug of tea then Z o'clock. I did send him on his way in the morning with some freshly baked flapjack, some cold sossidges and mousetrap cheese. And he got the Best Bed in The World... since the kids were home, so no spare beds, I grabbed some kip on the sofa and Steve got added to the fairly lengthy list of random cyclists who've slept in my bed!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Little bit of a funny one but Kurts ride yesterday has been flagged, according to the comments it would appear there is a section of the ride where he averaged 20mph with a 38 BPM heartrate. Looks like an equipment malfunction if that is the case, but somebody has decided to challenge it. Don't suppose it will put Kurt in the best of moods when he gets up and sees it.

upload_2015-3-11_10-12-8.png

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
0.6 miles under the double ton in 3 minutes under 13 hours riding time. Which means that all he needs to do is ride his bike for 14 hours out of every 24 for the next 10 months and he'll have smashed the Godwin record. Piece of cake!

Top Bottom