205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Steve finished on 220.1.

Looks like about the same today as he is doing the return journey from York to Milton Keynes.

The mileage beggars belief, but Steve needs to bang in 200+ regularly to get to record pace and to catch up with Tarzan.

No doubt he's got it all worked out, and has had for months.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
upload_2015-3-10_9-23-6.png

upload_2015-3-10_9-24-29.png

Awesome stuff.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Steve finished on 220.1.

Looks like about the same today as he is doing the return journey from York to Milton Keynes.

The mileage beggars belief, but Steve needs to bang in 200+ regularly to get to record pace and to catch up with Tarzan.

No doubt he's got it all worked out, and has had for months.

I'd rather be in Kurt's position with the extra miles in the bag, but I'm expecting some monster rides from Steve when the weather picks up...An intriguing contest.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Facebook

10636191_1592985624281182_6037829361615115566_n.jpg

Just given Steve Abraham a shout on his way through Stow - he set off from York this morning - amazing!!
http://oneyeartimetrial.org.uk/

Hahaha, was here to post it too...

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hahaha, was here to post it too...
Oh aye? You trying to muscle your way onto my turf Ian, here was I thinking you had the Steve daily mileage posts and I was looking after the pics and vids of the boys. If you're going to be trying to mow my lawn I'll have to up my game!
:whistle:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Hey that is a good idea for a calendar for next year, using photos for each month this year.
That'd be a nice idea, extra bit of cash for the charities or whatever. Don't know if it's something @Ian H could suggest. I'll stick something on Facebook and see what gets said

Top Bottom