205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Day 179: A stiff wind makes the going tough for Steve on his King's Lynn loop of 201 miles. Miles does just 93 miles of the bay road. Nothing posted by Kurt over the weekend.

oyttDay179.png

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 3769662, member: 9609"]I don't think anything out of the ordinary has been happening with Kurt, I have a look at his progress each night before I head off to bed, 1am ish (7pm wisconsin time) and on both of the last two nights he has had about 170miles on the clock - he normally does another 40 mile after this, so at a guess I think we will see another couple of 210 miles added to his tally. he certainly seems very disciplined and consistent with what he is doing.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. If one thing Kurt has proved it's that he's a phenomenal, consistent cycling athlete. His last update of Facebook was day 168, so he has some social media catching up to do also.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Not bad. Steve's crew is nothing like a professional team's though. A lot of the time he's on his own.

We had assumed that Kurt was shadowing Steve and then adding a bit more each day, but I think that's the first time he's said it himself.

They are both doing an amazing job :smile:

Top Bottom