205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After starting off so well, Miles seems to be tailing off.
The wonders of visualisation. Jo's blog, as linked to by Ian yesterday (:okay:) is lovely stuff to browse through. Some 'geeks' just don't know when to stop eh? :smile: (As in 'Hip Hop, don't stop' etc...)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Day 125: Another 220+ mile day for Kurt, this time back home in Little Rock. This edges him a little further ahead of Miles's 160 miles. Steve does 96 miles of revolutions around the MK Bowl as he continues to build back the strength in his broken ankle.

oyttDay125.png

Attachments

• oyttDay125.png
    oyttDay125.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 44

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Day 126: Another long day for Kurt around Little Rock, this time for 234 miles. Miles rides from Warrnambool to Melbourne for 184 miles continuing his recent trend in daily distance. Steve rides the bowl for 110 miles keeping his challenge alive.

oyttDay126.png

Attachments

• oyttDay126.png
    oyttDay126.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 50

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
[QUOTE 3683799, member: 9609"]from the tracker - Steve's on the roads heading east, 24 mile averaging 14½mph - so I guess he is back on the bike. Lets hope his ankle holds up.[/QUOTE]
Maybe he will start on the bike when his leg is fresh in the morning and then change back later on to the trike to rest it as well (if cycling loads of miles can be classed as resting it!)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Jo over at the other place
Day 127: Steve fits in a hospital visit between two trips round the bowl for 84 miles of riding. Kurt piles on 226 miles in Little Rock. Miles heads east to Stratford for a 160 mile day.

oyttDay127.png

Attachments

• oyttDay127.png
    oyttDay127.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 46

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
From Jo over at the other place
Day 128: Stave makes his first trike trip away from home since the crash, heading east for 115 miles in preparation for Saturday's 400km audax. Kurt has one of his longer days clocking up an impressive 242 miles on the roads of Little Rock. Miles makes another trip east to Stratford before heading out along the bay.

oyttDay128.png

Attachments

• oyttDay128.png
    oyttDay128.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 44

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I think I need to check my monitor settings, I'm not sure my green is working properly as I can't see Williams line on the last few graphs that Ian has posted.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think I need to check my monitor settings, I'm not sure my green is working properly as I can't see Williams line on the last few graphs that Ian has posted.

That's because his mileage is so minuscule that it doesn't even register on the graph.
The bottom figure shows 7000 miles behind the WR pace. Williams is below that.

Top Bottom