2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Assuming Tao G& Kuss must've been beaten up in yesterdays crash as they were minutes behind.
Tao maybe....he said he was suffering before the stage from the crash, but I'm not too sure Kuss even crashed.
Tao has pulled out of the race today ☹️

Last edited:

Chislenko

Veteran
Hatch's Kirbyesque pun went un noticed during commentary the other day and didn't raise a laugh.

"Visma Lease a Bike have squeezed everything they can out of Lemmen"

TomDW

Enjoying live stream of the women's 'tour of britain.'
I don't understand why certain riders who are in pro teams then join the GB team for this race?

13 rider

Guru
Enjoying live stream of the women's 'tour of britain.'
I don't understand why certain riders who are in pro teams then join the GB team for this race?
I presume the riders rightly wanted to ride their home tour but there trade teams did not so some friendly arrangement was agreed for them to ride under team GB , however it's been done it's good to see the likes of Lizzie Diegan riding on home roads when otherwise they would have missed the tour . From a marketing point of view more home riders has to be a good thing and even better that there in GB kit so people watching who are not into cycling can spot the GB riders

tarric

Über Member
Another day in the mountains, another win for Roglic, Jorgenson did push him close and Gee up to third in the GC. Another poor day for Evenepoel some work to be done before the Tour. Felt for Soler just ran out of legs at the end.

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Another day in the mountains, another win for Roglic, Jorgenson did push him close and Gee up to third in the GC. Another poor day for Evenepoel some work to be done before the Tour. Felt for Soler just ran out of legs at the end.

I know that Remco has been injured and is still gearing up but in every GT he has done he's been unconvincing or had a bad day over the 3 weeks.
I think he'll do well to be top 5 in the Tour. Sorry Adam!

TomDW

I know that Remco has been injured and is still gearing up but in every GT he has done he's been unconvincing or had a bad day over the 3 weeks.
I think he'll do well to be top 5 in the Tour. Sorry Adam!

He did win the Vuelta in '22 when he was 22. That was a consistent performance but maybe not against a TdF kind of field.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He did win the Vuelta in '22 when he was 22. That was a consistent performance but maybe not against a TdF kind of field.

I'm a Remco fan but I don't think he's a 3 week GT contender against the best... yet.
He had a suspect puncture on the Vuelta 2022 and Roglic had a dnf.
Without TTs I think he'll strugglebut we'll see.
Hard to tell but he looks like he's carrying a few pounds overweight 😱

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Hard to tell but he looks like he's carrying a few pounds overweight 😱
He's got feelings you know !
Screenshot_20240608-200121.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Love Remco he's one of the most exciting riders in the peloton,and for a bonus you can guarantee if it goes t1ts up he'll annoy the feck out of everyone 🤩

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Looks like another win for Roglic today unless Bora let the breakaway go.
Jorgenson, Cicconi and Gee are going well but only Ineos seem to have the team to put the hammer down. But Rodriguez isn't strong enough to finish it off.

Top Bottom