2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like another win for Roglic today unless Bora let the breakaway go.
Jorgenson, Cicconi and Gee are going well but only Ineos seem to have the team to put the hammer down. But Rodriguez isn't strong enough to finish it off.

Spot on.
Jorgensen is the one ray of brightness in TJLs dark grey season. A good signing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tour de Suisse starts this Sunday Ineos going with Pidcock and Bernal as joint leaders 😁
@rich p looks like Adam Yates is back in the UAE team for this race,not to shabby a team either !
View attachment 733346

The line ups in the T de Suisse in general is pretty good. Should be pretty competitive. Sprinters and climbers trying to get into their Tour teams.
Hope that Oscar Onley stays upright!

tarric

Über Member
And as a bonus the Tour De Suisse starts today, should be a good race Yates, Mas, Bernal plus a few others for the GC battle and for some reason Cavendish is going, I don't see many sprint stages unless it's just race fitness.

Mike_P

Guru
And as a bonus the Tour De Suisse starts today, should be a good race Yates, Mas, Bernal plus a few others for the GC battle and for some reason Cavendish is going, I don't see many sprint stages unless it's just race fitness.

To practice mountain climbing

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ineos seem to have the team to put the hammer down. But Rodriguez isn't strong enough to finish it off.
Chapeau C Rodriguez for the stage and De Plus 4 and 5 on the final GC as well !
Good to see Rogla back to form and his trademark last stage wobble ,likes to add a little excitement,8 seconds worth 🤣
Great Dauphine for Jorgensen in second and Gee in third...team leaders for the Tour?

Great Dauphine for Jorgensen in second and Gee in third...team leaders for the Tour?

Indeed,, super happy for both of them.

MJ should be, yet TJL will want Vingo to be leader until he can no longer be i.e. if MJ is higher on GC.

DJ certainly 🇨🇦. Although I think IPT were thinking “lets go for stage wins” but now they have GC contender.

Such are the problems for team management to handle.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Bryan Coquard takes stage 2
Bling in second and De Lie in third...De Lie looked nailed on for the win there but I think it was his chain that dropped in the final 100m ? Some sort of mechanical anyway.
Top ten.
Screenshot_20240610-164747.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'm sure Jorgenson will be thinking that if only they'd all put Rog under pressure a kilometre sooner!

Visma will be waiting on Vingo's fitness in a week or two before they can make a realistic decision.
I sort of think/hope Vingo will be there....but what sort of shape he'll be in is a big ask.Won't be good to watch him suffer though.

Top Bottom