2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
You've got to feel for Jumbo ! I know there was loads of other riders down but they do seem to be having some effing bad luck.From last year's dominance and the cries of "it's boring....Visma are just going to win everything" to this year seems cruel.Shows what a tough,cruel sport it can be at times.I hope nothing to serious and they're back on the bikes ASAP.
On a more positive note I got my money back from my bet on Sammy B today....feels like a win 😁

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The Tour of Britain Women (weird name) starts today.

It looks better when seen with the" Women" under the "Britain" and saves some junior BBC punk having to decide where any apostrophe should go.

Highlights conveniently on ITV4 after the Dauph ones.

Men in Lycra then Women in Lycra, keeps the OH & I couples happy. :okay:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Dauphine crash aftermath:
Axel Mariault (Cofidis), Laurens Huys (Arkea), Rémy Rochas (Groupama-FDJ), Steven Kruijswisk and Dylan van Baarle (Visma-Lease a Bike) and Abner Umba (Astana) were forced out with injuries. Team Visma-Lease a bike confirmed that Kruisjwijk had a slight fracture in his hip while Van Baarle broke his collarbone.
While seven riders did not complete stage 5 after yesterday’s massive crash, eight more were unable to start from Hauterives this morning.
UEA Team Emirates leader Juan Ayuso did not start following his injuries in yesterday’s crash. Jasha Sutterlin, Rainer Kepplinger and Kamil Gradek are out of the Criterium du Dauphiné, their Barhain Victorious team said on X. Sutterlin sustained a fractured hip and Gradek fractured his hand.
There were no immediate news on Kepplinger’s condition. EF Education-Easypost will start without Lukas Nerurkar, who tested positive for Covid and Harry Sweeny, who has respiratory problems. Also out of the race are Odd Christian Eiking (Uno-X) and Kobe Goosens (Intermarché-Wanty)
Ironically its Axel Mariault's and Steven Kruijswisk's birthdays today.

Cat 2 and then a HC summit finish. GC boys first real sparring today and two more mtn stages with summit finishes to come. Game on.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Tour de Suisse starts this Sunday Ineos going with Pidcock and Bernal as joint leaders 😁
@rich p looks like Adam Yates is back in the UAE team for this race,not to shabby a team either !
Screenshot_20240608-085416.png

Top Bottom