Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
I would like a user friendly 'Watch friends' function. With the ability to jump from one friend to another without leaving the simulator
That function would be nice, especially if you would see friends location in a map. It's a brutal surprise if you change your location from downhill straight to middle of a Alpe du Zwift with a big gear.

bobinski

Legendary Member
8C3CA21E-7745-48BA-8530-4C7CCE8C324C.png

I do wonder if world choice could be made fun so you could ride from Watopia (with some magic for distance) and land at London for example. Might be difficult for graphics I guess. I'm in favour of opening up the world's a bit more but they've got to have enough people on the roads in each location to keep the fun going. I enjoy having the other cyclists around me.

As an aside, I saw some people say you can do a workout on a tdz ride, how do you do that?

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I do wonder if world choice could be made fun so you could ride from Watopia (with some magic for distance) and land at London for example. Might be difficult for graphics I guess. I'm in favour of opening up the world's a bit more but they've got to have enough people on the roads in each location to keep the fun going. I enjoy having the other cyclists around me.

As an aside, I saw some people say you can do a workout on a tdz ride, how do you do that?
I think that was a trainerroad or some other 3rd party apps workout being done whilst doing a TdZ stage. It means doing a stage with the trainer as just a power (watts) device not a controlable trainer. @CXRAndy it the guy to ask iirc.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

I run trainer road as the simulator which controls the Turbo in ERG mode. Zwift is then used as a visual background displaying my watts cadence etc. I can ride with others and do a workout. Ill take a photo next time i use them together.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Anyone racing today - or are you all saving it for TDZ Stage 8?
Resting tonight - I did a race last night and although my watts looked OK afterwards my legs were really achey so need to rest up before tackling stage 8 some time tomorrow afternoon

Top Bottom