Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
managed to drop my weight as well , no beer up to now this month and cutting back the calories has helped ^_^

Yep I am doing dry January as well - first time I've not drunk for 24 days :smile: I decided to take the opportunity to take some weight off whilst I was about it - and it is flying off at present. Down to 12st 3lbs today. Trick now will be to keep it off.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I have booked in for it but things could change here at the hospital and I may miss it , managed to drop my weight as well , no beer up to now this month and cutting back the calories has helped ^_^
I hope you're not needing to go to hospital is a good thing?

If you're anything like me, the cycling is my escape.

Whorty

Yep I am doing dry January as well - first time I've not drunk for 24 days :smile: I decided to take the opportunity to take some weight off whilst I was about it - and it is flying off at present. Down to 12st 3lbs today. Trick now will be to keep it off.
Nearly a stone lighter than me :notworthy: My weight loss is moving too, but still loads to go. Onwards and downwards :okay:

JuhaL

Guru
No , Mom is on the road to meet her maker , I will be glad when she suffers no more , visited every day since 21st of December for 7 hours a day and will continue till the end
Sorry to hear that your mom had to go thru this. My dad passed away suddenly without warning 2017 june while he was sleeping. I was barely start my summer vacation and we just few days before celebrate his 83rd bday.

Thanks Guys it’s appreciated

Whorty

No , Mom is on the road to meet her maker , I will be glad when she suffers no more , visited every day since 21st of December for 7 hours a day and will continue till the end
Oh Chris, so sorry to hear that for you all. So hard to go through all that and see your loved one suffer so much. Thinking of you and your mom mate.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
You have my deepest sympathies.

My brother passed last October, very suddenly and unexpectedly. We are still reeling from the fallout of that and are still waiting for the outcome of the investigation and to be done inquest. I hope you are getting all the best you can from the Hospital and Staff.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear this, and respect to you for your dedication to your Mum. I went through similar with my Dad a few years ago and I know how hard it can be, and also saw how many older people are left in hospitals with no or very limited visits or support from family members - sounds like your mum is lucky to have you. Hope things go as well as they can for you and your Mum

Top Bottom