Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Kind of missing the competition :laugh: who am I kidding - free beer and cake - you lot keep sweating ^_^
And you can keep putting on weight :tongue:

JuhaL

Guru
I have to get mine in between hospital visits ,but the way things are going there may not many more to make
For me rest day tomorrow is probably best idea before the stage 8. Yesterday was tough day in stage 7 and today i ride over 72km. Need to stretch well today and use some foam rollers too.

I have to ride later in the day. Not sure whether I'll do Saturday or Sunday yet, but will be about 3 o'clock. Set me a good time to chase :okay:
I have booked in for it but things could change here at the hospital and I may miss it , managed to drop my weight as well , no beer up to now this month and cutting back the calories has helped ^_^

JuhaL

Guru
I have booked in for it but things could change here at the hospital and I may miss it , managed to drop my weight as well , no beer up to now this month and cutting back the calories has helped ^_^
I have get a thought somewhere that beer is best recovery drink. I don't know where i get that idea but at least it's not bad or worst :cheers:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Oh and don't break any legs, want to lose all that power
I should be back at my pre-Christmas weight by the end of the month all ready lost 4 lb another 3 to go

Top Bottom