Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Yes, we’ve been discussing a Tuesday race night too, which I will be able to do. So I guess we’ll do that, and hopefully find our way into your league.

I only weigh 35kg now btw...just saying.
A man of your height? Sounds legit... If you've had a couple of limbs removed!

LBHIFI

Veteran
That was a cheeky little stage for the finale wasn't it ...? :B):surrender:

VERY close up front between Lee and Adam - they got exactly the same time! I will update the league table tomorrow, but I think we can safely say that @berty bassett is this month's champion - well done mate!
Yeah, that was a new low for me :B). Not shure if it was me or the rig. Pulse-wise it was a pretty good effort, but the watts coming with that pulse was nothing like the real world.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
DS66EIPX4AAOrZn.jpg
:biggrin:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yeah, that was a new low for me :B). Not shure if it was me or the rig. Pulse-wise it was a pretty good effort, but the watts coming with that pulse was nothing like the real world.

I watched you a little at the start but it was hard jumping back and fourth between people. You looked like you were going pretty well but I guess you dropped off the power after that. We’re so similar normally in numbers hopefully we can push each other on this winter.

Milzy you were flying! Again I didn’t see the whole race but it looked like you were going to win it for a while. Training paying off bud :thumbsup:

bridgy

Legendary Member
LOL To be truthful it was my last ever 7pm session so I gave Lee a Shane Sutton training session to remember ha ha. Just a zone 2 light spin for me. ;)
What's a "Shane Sutton training session"? It was meant to be a race rather than a training session! Are you saying you changed your weight?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Joining the 16:15 Sand and Sequios if anyone is interested. Mostly flat to rolling course. 43km. Not many in race so far so good chance of a podium :tongue:

LBHIFI

Veteran
I watched you a little at the start but it was hard jumping back and fourth between people. You looked like you were going pretty well but I guess you dropped off the power after that. We’re so similar normally in numbers hopefully we can push each other on this winter.
I'm sure we will :smile:. I just did a real life TT last week, avereging 26.5 mph, so I'ts not like I'm completely hopeless right now.
I felt ok on the flat but when we hit the mountain it got a lot harder to hold the same watts. 231 watts 160 bpm on the Watoipia mountain. For comparison I avg. 323 watts 165 bpm in that real life TT.

Milzy

Guru
What's a "Shane Sutton training session"? It was meant to be a race rather than a training session! Are you saying you changed your weight?
Yep. Great experiment. It was the toying of the night.
Shane Sutton used to pull Bradley Wiggins up mount Teide on a motorbike. That’s what it was like.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Yep. Great experiment. It was the toying of the night.
Shane Sutton used to pull Bradley Wiggins up mount Teide on a motorbike. That’s what it was like.
I don’t need pulling up a mountain thanks. I like to race people who are trying just as hard as I am. I think This effected the outcome of the race as we managed to get away from bridgy who was coming back strong at the end and may well of beat us if we were not together I can’t speak for bridgy but if you have changed your weight just to get up the mountain quicker then I feel a little pissed off about it - if you haven’t and you really are 48 kg then I apologise

Top Bottom