Why is NASA scared of Mars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
They did so I've got the photo

View attachment 147065

Now that one's so obviously a fake that it's just silly. Anyone can see the perspective is all wrong for the Carl Zeiss Sonnar lenses fitted to the astrounauts' Hasselblad cameras

Drago

Legendary Member
They're simply finding it harder to justify the expenditure, particularly as Musk, and to a lesser extent Bezos, are likely to use their own wealth to achieve it much sooner than any nation state.

dim

Now that one's so obviously a fake that it's just silly. Anyone can see the perspective is all wrong for the Carl Zeiss Sonnar lenses fitted to the astrounauts' Hasselblad cameras

who took the 1st photo's of Neil Armstrong when he stepped off the ladder and stepped on the moon?.... and how did that big 4x4 moon buggy fit into their small rocket?

Moon-Landings-Were-Fake_2015-12-17_12-01-02.jpg

The moon landings were all shot in a hangar at Area 51 / Nellis Air Force base. That's why there is so much security there. If anyone tampers with the set, it gives the game away. I read that on the internet, so it must be true. Meanwhile, in the real world. I chatted to this sad old Walter Mitty once, he reckoned that the moon landings actually happened. Pffft, what a double hat.

IMG_2001.JPG

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
The moon landings were all shot in a hangar at Area 51 / Nellis Air Force base. That's why there is so much security there. If anyone tampers with the set, it gives the game away. I read that on the internet, so it must be true. Meanwhile, in the real world. I chatted to this sad old Walter Mitty once, he reckoned that the moon landings actually happened. Pffft, what a double hat.

View attachment 147084

classic33

Leg End Member
Recruiting now, download the application form from the NASA website.

Interviews start next year.

Drago

Legendary Member
who took the 1st photo's of Neil Armstrong when he stepped off the ladder and stepped on the moon?.... and how did that big 4x4 moon buggy fit into their small rocket?

Moon-Landings-Were-Fake_2015-12-17_12-01-02.jpg
The camera was on a boom, and the rover was a folder, albeit not a Brompton. Interestingly, all the photo such as the one you posted, are of Aldrin, who got so excited he forgot to take any of Armstrong.

Even the biggest conspiracy theorists have trouble explaining the abandoned descent sections of the Apollo craft and the trails of footprints still on the surface, which have been photographed from orbit by both the Russians and Japanese in recent years.

Top Bottom