What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Bad bosses or whatever it is called. Was OK, fairly funny. Got Ice Age 4 and The Lorax to watch this afternoon. Sophisticated stuff.

Took the kids to see that at the cinema, great stuff - everybody needs a thneed!!!

dodgy vid alert...

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
[QUOTE 2095655, member: 259"]We saw Harold and Maude with the wonderful Bud Cort - I've been thinking about it for years and finally got down to downloading it. It's a bit of its time, but still very good. Brewster McCloud next!

[/quote]

I saw Harold and Maude for the first time a few weeks back at an irregular film night myself and few pals have... the theme was 'rom-coms'... I was hooked from the very first Cat Stevens track. It's one of those perfect movies.

pally83

Über Member
Good film, mind you I like most Sam Raimi films until he sold out to Hollywood big style and made Spiderman. The Gift is also well worth watching by Raimi, the only film I can watch with Keanu Reeves in, and obviously The Evil Dead trilogy.

Agree. Spiderman ruined Raimi. Although he was redeemed (in my eyes) by Drag Me To Hell which was much more like his earlier stuff.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
is that the one us oldies call The Empire Strikes Back... or the recent toy advert?

either way it's the best of the three.
Empire is episode 5.

It's the new ones that are running.

Top Bottom