Vuelta - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rockyraccoon

Veteran
Doesn't Cobo know well that area? Also he rode a 34×32, didn't he?
ohmy.gif
while everyone else looked to be using 34×28.

better choice of gears!?

Moss

I'd like to think Wiggo could win, but don't think he's fully recovered his fitness from the Tour De France crash out!

raindog

er.....
A pal has just this minute phoned me from work - he's reading today's l'Equipe. There's a small article on the mayhem at the roundabout - apparently the guy who was supposed to direct the cars to the right and the riders to the left, got bored and wandered off before the peloton arrived. Soon after, a race official found him sitting in a bar having a drink and some tapas.
laugh.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
A pal has just this minute phoned me from work - he's reading today's l'Equipe. There's a small article on the mayhem at the roundabout - apparently the guy who was supposed to direct the cars to the right and the riders to the left, got bored and wandered off before the peloton arrived. Soon after, a race official found him sitting in a bar having a drink and some tapas.
laugh.gif

You've got to love the Spanish. It'd never happen here. It's an IMPORTANT job and it's more than my jobs worth not to do it!! :biggrin:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Amazing... this really is going to come down to the wire every day now, isn't it?

raindog

er.....
Worrabout THAT then?
biggrin.gif

The next few days are going to be explosive. Froomey - what a fighter. Cobo was NOT expecting that.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The ITV4 commentators are saying its all over, but with 4 stages to go ?

They know nothing. There are now just 13 seconds between the top two. With the way the time bonuses work and intermediate sprints, these are going to be an incredibly nervous last few days with both Sky and Geox trying to cover everything, all the time. There are so many chances for a slip that allows a surgical attack to gain just a second or two (like today), that with bonus times can turn in to 10 seconds or more and then... who knows?

Sky have clearly let Froome off the leash now, and Brad is going to have to help him as best he can, whilst at the same time watching out for Mollema, who is now close enough to take his third place, and climbing better too.

raindog

er.....
tweet from Brad

"Chris Froome going from strength to strength, Superb. And all that after people shouting at him, "you win we kill you", unbelievable"

[font="'Lucida Grande"]
[/font]

Top Bottom