True Facts About Chris Rea

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 35268

an Orbrea, in aubergine

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
There's nothing Chris Rea likes better in his spare time than mooching around on the shoreline searching for treasure. "I once found 50p" he says, but he dreams big, "I'd love to find some body parts and be in a murder investigation, just like in Vera" he adds, with a far-away look in his eye.

D

Deleted member 35268

The term diarrhea was actualy coined by Chris's great great grandfather Phil M Rea after a night out at the local tandoori.

classic33

Leg End Member
1721657099155.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea lent a fiver to a workmate in the 70s. The guy never paid him back and disappeared soon after. Chris cannot remember the guy's name but nonetheless he is very bitter about this and maintains a spreadsheet that calculates the current value of the debt.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea was a very quick learner as a child. He learned to tie his shoelaces at the age of two and a half. By six he could disassemble and grease the bearings of his bicycle. But some things took longer. He has still not mastered frying an egg.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Chris Rea can understand barcodes, QR codes and even VideoPlus numbers, although like most of us, he can't work out how to change his gas boiler between BST and GMT.

It's a widely-held misconception that he invented the autostereogram. In fact, he can't do them at all.
'Look through the pattern and squint' is not helpful advice, because Chris Rea has xray vision.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Chris Rea can at times be rather tactless. During a break in Band Aid recordings, Bono was saying how widely loved and admired he was. Chris was genuinely puzzled by this and said "But I thought that everybody thought you were a dick". There was a long silence broken only by the sound of Boy George wetting himself.

Top Bottom