Wales : Dyfed Trans Cambrian Route Sat 20th October.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Squire
you do not RC, it's tablet. Not fudge or toffee, tablet.

.

What form does it take, then ? Cake, biscuit ?

And it's not for english or welsh nobbers..

Great, more for me; I'm half Shetlander . . . which some (CCelt ? :whistle: ) consider Scottish. In fact, he'll probably give me an extra portion of this toffee/fudge/biscuit/cake. :hungry:

Wait a minute, this tablet stuff - does it contain whisky ?
 

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Location
South Wales
What form does it take, then ? Cake, biscuit ?



Great, more for me; I'm half Shetlander . . . which some (CCelt ? :whistle: ) consider Scottish. In fact, he'll probably give me an extra portion of this toffee/fudge/biscuit/cake. :hungry:

Wait a minute, this tablet stuff - does it contain whisky ?

Och aye the noo. Im actually from Glasgow, doers this entitle me to a bigger bit? Just off to iron my kilt..
 

pubrunner

Squire
Och aye the noo. Im actually from Glasgow, does this entitle me to a bigger bit? Just off to iron my kilt..

Indeed it will, CCelt's from Glasgow; you'll be right at the front of the queue !

Question is, a bigger bit of what ?
 

pubrunner

Squire
It's like fudge I suppose

When you're handing it round, don't forget that Banjo & I are your Scottish brethren . . . .the rest of them are English or Welsh nobbers; not sure about Noodley :whistle:
 

pubrunner

Squire
Pubbers how's your chances of make it ?

Di's visiting the Physio soon, she is getting more mobile, so I'm pretty hopeful. I'm more concerned about the party on Friday night; our eldest came home tonight, with a bottle of Polish Absinthe - 55% abv ! :eek: It's going to be a sleepless Friday night for me - not the best preparation for only my second 100 miler.
 

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
Just caught up with the thread - I'm taking a saline drip in case the drug testers appear en route. I'm pretty sure tablet is on the UCI proscribed list. Can we microdose it?
I'll be taking a hip-flask in case of emergencies too.
 
Top Bottom