Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
And did Wales even qualify?!? :-/
For the Euros...might of made it a bit more exciting 😁

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I make no apologies for reposting this:
And unlike the two other grand tours that aren't on itv4 at the moment, it means the Tour de France shows will have proper intros (the Eurosport highlights have improved on this but the live shows still seem random), analysis with interviews, an EPG that is pretty accurate and not a couple of shows a tour replaced by fishing or Australian border police or whatever it was. The highlights shows won't randomly cut to ads or return mid-sentence and will have features going deeper into things and not only people standing around trying to get a tablet to connect to a big screen TV. Warner Brothers make good cartoons but the cycling coverage is a bit shaky.

Adam4868

Guru
I certainly am, you left of Carapaz, who could well be on the podium. Looking forward to young guns breaking through.
I've left loads of 😁
As much as I love Carapaz I think his chances of a place on the podium are slim....and that's me being generous.

Imagine you are away in rural Umbria for a few days and look at tomorrow’s stage. Firenze to Rimini. Ummm, Rimini is just up the coast from where you arrived. Unfolding your trusty Michelin map, you see that the top of the third climb of the day is about 1hr 45 mins away by car. Getting there is easy. What to do in 30 degree under the fierce Umbrian sun without food or refreshment for a couple of hours before the first riders come through?

What would you do? All reasonable suggestions considered.

Milzy

Guru
Imagine you are away in rural Umbria for a few days and look at tomorrow’s stage. Firenze to Rimini. Ummm, Rimini is just up the coast from where you arrived. Unfolding your trusty Michelin map, you see that the top of the third climb of the day is about 1hr 45 mins away by car. Getting there is easy. What to do in 30 degree under the fierce Umbrian sun without food or refreshment for a couple of hours before the first riders come through?

Hum a tune and don’t think you’re a plonker for no food/drink. Ask some randoms for something and slip them 10 Euros.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Dressing up in a mankini and running recklessly alongside the riders seems popular. Perhaps get an overdose of chianti first...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cummings not goings.
Zak Dempster is the DS on site for Ineos. I'm not sure if that's significant or not. He didn't come across as very inspirational in the Netflix prog.

Top Bottom