Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Froome not selected.
IPT website
https://israelpremiertech.com/ipt-to-chase-stage-wins-at-the-tour-de-france/
Riders: Pascal Ackermann (GER), Guillaume Boivin (CAN) Jakob Fuglsang (DEN), Derek Gee (CAN), Hugo Houle (CAN), Krists Neilands (LAT), Jake Stewart (GBR), Stevie Williams (GBR)

Milzy

Guru
I donā€™t know but Iā€™m guessing when the weekend is over Iā€™ll be doing a daily refresh. We will have a melt down selecting from such a pool of talent this year. Will Pog Crack and hand it over to his super Doms? Will the Danish Anchovy be fit enough after his horrific crash injuries? Anything could happen.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Having listened to Tom P and watched this year's Unchained, and that he and others have him down as a future TdF GC contender...
... it serms slightly baffling that he's chosen to do the MTB short and long races this weekend. But what do I know!
Maybe it's good training? Bit risky?

Adam4868

Guru
Having listened to Tom P and watched this year's Unchained, and that he and others have him down as a future TdF GC contender...
... it serms slightly baffling that he's chosen to do the MTB short and long races this weekend. But what do I know!
Maybe it's good training? Bit risky?
Won it as well !
Love Pidders but I'll say this quietly...I'm not convinced he's got three consistent weeks in him yet.I take Unchained with a pinch of salt/clevely edited but it didn't fill me with confidence for him.
Prove me wrong Tommy ....it won't be a first šŸ˜

Mike_P

Guru
Sex change?
IMG_20240623_115936.jpg

Top Bottom