Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like a good tactic would be to hide in a portaloo for a few laps. Mind you the bike outside may be a giveaway. And it might get nicked

Take it inside? New meaning of "sticky bottle" ?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Didn't he sort of confirm it was in interviews?

"Was this your last race?"

"I think so.."
Cav is still under contract, so maybe it depends whether Astana want to profit from showing off their newly-sole record-holder?

Or maybe he's already agreed to some profitable criteriums but isn't sure whether to admit in public that they're not real races!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Cav is still under contract, so maybe it depends whether Astana want to profit from showing off their newly-sole record-holder?

Or maybe he's already agreed to some profitable criteriums but isn't sure whether to admit in public that they're not real races!

My wife said she heard Vino interviewed saying that Cav was staying with the team in a non-rider role next season.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
An interesting article on Procyclingstats

https://www.procyclingstats.com/article/pogacar-vingegaard-21-24

If we exclude bonus seconds (why? because we can!) and add up the total times from the last four tours we find that the winner is ... Jonas Vingegaard - by 3 seconds!

1721745795978.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

Well well :smile: Mark Cavendish to ride two post-tour criteriums.

https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ma...-criteriums-after-record-breaking-final-tour/

Cavendish on the tele tonight. I couldn't quite believe it as it was quite a big long interview.

Yup - my wife called me in because she knew I would be interested
He came across well - genuine nice bloke as we all know

He also says he is racing again tomorrow - i.e. today - no idea where but it ain;t on Eurosport as far as I can see!

If he was round I I might go along and watch - anyone know where he is going?

Top Bottom