Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Apparently he's out and Ben O'Connor is going to Jayco to take his place.
Who's going to get Yatesy 😁

UAE?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've just read on inrng that Patrick Lefevere says that Remco is 1 to 1.5 kgs overweight, I thought he looked it in the Dauphine but thats a fair bit to lose in a couple of weeks.

Adam4868

Guru
I've just read on inrng that Patrick Lefevere says that Remco is 1 to 1.5 kgs overweight, I thought he looked it in the Dauphine but thats a fair bit to lose in a couple of weeks.
I can empathise with Remco 🙄
Does seem a fair bit too lose but some riders don't peak this early,yea I get there's not long to go...unless you're Pog who peaks whenever he decides to throw a leg over his bike ! Riding himself into fitness maybe,that's what I'm going with.Leave the kid alone...I'm waiting for his interview that he's maybe overdone it on the frites and mayo and one too many Leffe.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I can empathise with Remco 🙄
Does seem a fair bit too lose but some riders don't peak this early,yea I get there's not long to go...unless you're Pog who peaks whenever he decides to throw a leg over his bike ! Riding himself into fitness maybe,that's what I'm going with.Leave the kid alone...I'm waiting for his interview that he's maybe overdone it on the frites and mayo and one too many Leffe.

You're just such a luvvin', forgiving kinda guy Adam ^_^

Get your money Landismo for the top Quickstep rider in GC:whistle:

Adam4868

Guru
Get your money Landismo for the top Quickstep rider in GC:whistle:
I almost feel dirty betting on the great one....had Bernal on a e/w at 100/1 a few months ago,odds dropping fast 😁

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

He's probably been hiding behind the bike shed with Alaphilippe the pair of them scoffing ice cream and donuts and writing "Lefevre pue" on the wall

T4tomo

Legendary Member
If Vingo's fit then I assume the odds will go out?

Vingo cant be / wont be proper race fit. Remco showed that he isn't quite back on yet climbing wise, despite his TT form being decent and he (and Rog) had less severe injuries and have been back on the bike way longer.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Vingo cant be / wont be proper race fit. Remco showed that he isn't quite back on yet climbing wise, despite his TT form being decent and he (and Rog) had less severe injuries and have been back on the bike way longer.

I dunno what to make of Remco's performance in the Dauphine as he did say beforehand that he wasn't going for GC, just easing back into things.

Or maybe he just said that as insurance. ;)

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I dunno what to make of Remco's performance in the Dauphine as he did say beforehand that he wasn't going for GC, just easing back into things.

Or maybe he just said that as insurance. ;)

It was interesting when he got dropped on stage 7, he lost 1min plus quite quickly, and then just held his gap at that level until the end, so he clearly wasnt really suffering or blowing up, he just didnt quite have that burst of acceleration in him.

Top Bottom