Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tarric

Über Member
Looking forward to the next two stages two big days in the Pyrenees In the past I would have expected one as a GC day and the other as a breakaway with a GC battle behind on the last climb but the way things are now who knows, either way it should be an interesting two stages and give us an idea of who's the strongest.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Tom Pidcock out with Covid.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Jonathan Vaughters on Eurosport talking about withdrawing due to illness. "In the old days you could have Ebola virus and your DS would expect you to go out there and race."

I hope that pr!ck throwing crisps (doritos ) in the riders faces gets fekin tw@tted by proper cycling fans , why would anyone wait there all day to do that.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Pog translation lessons.

This morning: Today we will ride defensively and defend the lead. Translation: I'm going to attack like a devil.

After today: No, it wasn't planned it was done on instinct. Translation: I love it when a plan comes together.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Pog translation lessons.

This morning: Today we will ride defensively and defend the lead. Translation: I'm going to attack like a devil.

After today: No, it wasn't planned it was done on instinct. Translation: I love it when a plan comes together.
Given the way he didn't get it right on stage 11, instinct (and a bit of learning from that minor mishap) seems reasonable. He's definitely got the upper hand at the moment, but it isn't over yet…

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau,great win by Pog and UAE !
Have to be honest i was sort of hoping Ben Healy could hang on...must have been in near enough every break going,no chance when Yatesy went though 😁
Even harder stage tomorrow and looking like Pog has the upper hand,be good to try again now he's sensed a little weakness.Lot of talk about how he can take more time and then ride defensively...Yea right like he even knows how to do that.
Good rides by Remco and C.Rod as well could be a good battle for podium places there.

Top Bottom