Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Folk who test positive for covid should just withdraw. It’s irresponsible of their teams to keep them going with implications for their long term health. Even if the rider comes through fine it’s still highly contagious and could easily take out others, perhaps one of the GC favourites skewing the result.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Its a shitty Tactic that De Lie / Lotto use, he protects one side with McClay decelerating and then squeezes anyone coming the other way with the barrier.

But McLay doesn't ride for Lotto. He's Arkea B&B.

Mind you, Adam Blythe - as ex leadout for Caleb Ewan - was standing up for the leadout riders union saying of course it was part of their job to get in the way.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Its a shitty Tactic that De Lie / Lotto use, he protects one side with McClay decelerating and moving (his) left and then squeezes anyone coming the other way with the barrier to his right.
Sorry, I had a brain fart and typed de Lie when I meant Demare which I think also has infected your brain.

What you meant to say was "... that Demare / Arkea use ..."

T4tomo

Legendary Member
But McLay doesn't ride for Lotto. He's Arkea B&B.

Mind you, Adam Blythe - as ex leadout for Caleb Ewan - was standing up for the leadout riders union saying of course it was part of their job to get in the way.

sorry got my De Lie and DeMare mixed up!!! which was your fault!!!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Did you see Pogacar sprinting at the end. He just can’t help himself. :laugh:

tarric

Über Member
I can't believe Ayuso gave an interview today after abandoning the tour with covid and the scrum of journalist around him. Just hope it doesn't have any repercussions.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Big day in the Pyrenees today. Tourmalet, Horquette and Plat d'Adet.
Would have been a breakaway in past years, with the GC contenders fighting it out afterwards but everything's so full on these days.
Will Visma put the squeeze on Pog?, will Vingo struggle on a long climb?, will Remco get dropped on the steep stuff? (yes!).

Adam4868

Guru
Will C.Rod to come good in the third week 😁
Reckon the break today unless Pog wants the stage...must be a few tired legs from yesterday's stage ? Who's gonna crack first

Top Bottom