Tour de France 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Fined 200 CHF for "unseemly or inappropriate behaviour during the race and damage to the image of the sport"
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uc...-on-perfect-day-in-tour-de-france-time-trial/
:rolleyes:

How pathetic

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
By the way, do these "communiqés de i'étape" (where they list the fines levied and so on) get publicly released? They could make interesting reading. OK maybe "interesting" isn't quite the right word but they could be worth a look.

I've had a search round and I can't find them.

By the way, do these "communiqés de i'étape" (where they list the fines levied and so on) get publicly released? They could make interesting reading. OK maybe "interesting" isn't quite the right word but they could be worth a look.

Yes, I've seen them on Twitter. But I've only seen them in French, so might be trickier for votre googling.(It wasn't super interesting, to be honest. But a good laugh!)

Perhaps you could ask a proper cycling fan to help? At least until you learn the language of Le Peloton ...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Yes, I've seen them on Twitter. But I've only seen them in French, so might be trickier for votre googling.(It wasn't super interesting, to be honest. But a good laugh!)

Perhaps you could ask a proper cycling fan to help? At least until you learn the language of Le Peloton ...

I was googling "communiqé de i'étape" but no luck.

I can read French OK, and there's always google translate to fall back on if I get into trouble. I speak my own personal version of French quite fluently, which French people can understand, even though distresses their souls. Unfortunately it all tends to go a bit poire shaped when they reply.

I was googling "communiqé de i'étape" but no luck.

If your accent is poor, Google won't understand.
Or at least pretend not to ...

Have you tried the UCI site?

Although it is notoriously difficult to navigate. Bonnie chance.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Fun question, which has probably been on the commentary.

How many churches are there in Colombey-les-Deux-Églises?

Nine. As a result of mergers of communes and boundary changes

Top Bottom