Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Something I picked up on Twitter (so it must be true): Three FDJ riders - Pinot, Morabito and Geniez - were dope tested late on Thursday night. UCI testing rules only allow night time tests if there is a "serious and specific" suspicion of doping. Hmmm.

Something I picked up on Twitter (so it must be true): Three FDJ riders - Pinot, Morabito and Geniez - were dope tested late on Thursday night. UCI testing rules only allow night time tests if there is a "serious and specific" suspicion of doping. Hmmm.
I saw that too. Was it RaceRadio? Not sure how muck stock to put in it.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I've got a bit of a thing going on with Marcel - Mrs Marmion is starting to worry about me, I think it might be the posters on the wall.
From now on, you shall be known as Uncle Monty.

Anyways, Alpecin is doping for hair.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Based on Pinot's behaviour on the last couple of stages, it looks like he's doped with toddler's blood.

Just add one cube, a few cloves of garlic and simmer for an hour.( or a week and a half if you're Marmion)

Have i stumbled into the wrong thread . ^^^this^^^ looks like one of patricks imaginary recipes^_^

Muck is the correct euphemism to describe them if true.

Just add one cube, a few cloves of garlic and simmer for an hour.( or a week and a half if you're Marmion)

I wondered what the hell you two were going on about. I decided not to reply until I'd mulled it over on the dog walk and figured out what had gone over my head. It's taken me two hours to spot the spelling mistake and I'd prepared a really good stab at what I was missing as well.

How do you think the Uci list looked for the night testing....

1. Pinot (nuit, noir), 25 '90

I'd buy a bottle.

rliu

Veteran
Doesn't France have one of the most stringent anti doping criminal regimes in Europe? That coupled with the fact that FDJ are a big French team may explain why their riders were tested late last night

Top Bottom