Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Herr engineering?
Ja:okay:
Vorsprung dur tecnik..

Here we go, the big hill appears..:bicycle:

robertob

Good to see the love for German shampoo and discounters here in the forum. Never mind the giant price for a bottle of Alpecin. Good things come at a price in life. Mind you if makes Marcel Kittel's hair feel great after training it must certainly be something to it. His hair is beautiful indeed.... I'm quite jealous as I have not much left, actually.

To help you guys learn some proper German; there you go:

On topic: Dan Martin's reaction passing the line said it all - it was a missed opportunity. His positioning was poor and he got going way too late. Says well done Vuillermoz. He already was thereabout at the Mur De Huy, and got it right today! Sagan now in green. Bit surprised that Nibali lost 20s today. That is quite allot considering many thought he might be able to feature prominently in the finish. Makes me wonder what happens when they hit the real mountains.

Good to see the love for German shampoo and discounters here in the forum. Never mind the giant price for a bottle of Alpecin. Good things come at a price in life. Mind you if makes Marcel Kittel's hair feel great after training it must certainly be something to it. His hair is beautiful indeed...
I've got a bit of a thing going on with Marcel - Mrs Marmion is starting to worry about me, I think it might be the posters on the wall.

robertob

Well, it's after the rest day. Maybe he'll feel refreshed.
Bloody Mary on ice Kasahk style for seniore Nibali you reckon?

I've got a bit of a thing going on with Marcel - Mrs Marmion is starting to worry about me, I think it might be the posters on the wall.
Nothing wrong with that. He's fairly good looking indeed.... and his hair, man, I really love his hair! He's certainly on the right team.

robertob

Sorry to be pedantic (well I'm going to be anyway so there). He only lost 10s to the main GC
Thanks for correction. You're right of course. 10s isn't too much actually, still somewhat surprising I've to admit, particularly after he looked so strong in stage 4.

robertob

I was over in Belfast for the start of the Giro last year and my mates reckoned I shouted "phwoar" when he went past and thought I might start chasing him in a Benny Hill style...

As a non-native speaker of the English language I had to google "phwoar" - it seems to be a word not commonly used here in Ireland; at least I've never heard in five years. That's the results I got:

"phwoar
1. An interjection used to say something is awsome, sexy, amazing, or hot
> Phwoar! Look at that chick in the tube top!'"

2. A word used by dirty old perverts in rain coats upon looking at a female who is considerably younger and more attractive than them.
> Old Pervert: "Phwoar, look at the jugs on that!"; Young Girl: "Back off, I have mace.""

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phwoar

Thanks - I learned a new word, which may come handy the next time in one of those obscure disco bars when drunk at 2am! :wahhey:

Back to topic - who wins the TTT tomorrow? BMC is the clear bookies favourite:

Tour De France Stage 9 Winner Betting Odds   Cycling   Oddschecker.png

Top Bottom