Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RitchieJoe

Can anyone recommend a good site to help me understand the tour and competitive cycling events/rules. First time I've ever tuned into the tour today and I'm knackered just watching it

jnrmczip

20150709_152755.jpg

Guys what team kit is this I want it can anyone help out ??

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
View attachment 95512
Guys what team kit is this I want it can anyone help out ??
I think they have a special kit for Le Tour - I remember seeing somewhere that they'd gone greener as it woudl be more comfortable in the heat than the usual kit.

ETA Yep - it was here http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/raci...eal-special-edition-tour-de-france-kit-179286
That had me puzzled - I was wondering why it looked yellow rather than green. Rider 164 is Hesjedal.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
That had me puzzled - I was wondering why it looked yellow rather than green. Rider 164 is Hesjedal.
The TV pictured is broken.

And just in case @Marmion's TV is broken, I'm sure he'll love to know that they've got a sacrificial lamb at the race today and that Phil loved Paul's quip that the riders would be "puffin" on top of the cliffs.

MisterStan

Label Required
Really hoping Teklehaimanot can take the mountains jersey today, less than 10K to go....

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Coo, in a bonus, they've told us apparently "Bretons" means "British" and not "Bretons" like I thought. Thanks P&P! :rolleyes:

And other than Teklehaimanot (sorry if misspelt... I'll edit to fixlater), it's not that interesting today yet.

Top Bottom