Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fimm

Veteran
Woohoo, I was right :smile:
I don't know much about racing, apart from bits I've picked up from threads such as this...
I was wondering if Cav would mind EBH drafting him, but Rob3rt tells me that he'll be quite happy about it.
I assume EBH has "permission" from Sky to go and scrap for any sprint points going in stages like yesterday and today - it isn't what Sky as a team are there for, but there's plenty of others to look after Froome (at the moment anyway), and it shows they're not quite a one-trick team (as well as getting useful publicity shots of the Sky kit in the background of another photo of Cav winning, she says cynically...)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Rumours of another tack attack puncture the sense of bonhomie
Maybe the broom wagon should be at the front of the field....

zizou

Veteran
love this photo of Cavendish and Kwiatkowski from yesterday
tumblr_mpbq6uJUvS1qdq6b8o1_500.jpg

Today the wind is picking up, hopfully strong enough to see echelons forming, always makes the flat stages exciting.

love this photo of Cavendish and Kwiatkowski from yesterday

Today the wind is picking up, hopfully strong enough to see echelons forming, always makes the flat stages exciting.

Two comments spring to mind:

1. Would you not think Kwiatkowski earns enough to get his teeth fixed, Cav certainly looks like he has?
2. Maybe the wind will blw the tacks off of the raod?

VamP

Banned
VDB out. Vande Velde riding with a dislodged metal plate in his collarbone apparently. I'll be amazed if he's still in the Tour by tonight.

Boss is away, my mouse wants to play.

Intermediate Sprint: Greipel, cav, Kristoff, Sagan, Steegmans...Kwiatkowske 8th, Chavanel 9th...

Cav obviously feeling much better and does not want to let our favourite Slovak have Green too easily.
And Chavanel...he's getting in the mix of everything this year. What is he up to?

Looks like Bouhanni is about to abandon. Poor guy. He has added some welcome joie de vivre this year.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Looks like Bouhanni is about to abandon. Poor guy. He has added some welcome joie de vivre this year.

The fact that they haven't sent anyone back to help him has pretty much sealed his fate, really. :sad:

They're discussing Chava's fine on ES right now and Sean Kelly is suggesting it's because he was given a bottle in a restricted zone, not that he got a tow.

VamP

Banned
Read an interview with Kreuziger and he reckoned it was Bouhanni that caused the crash in the finishing straight yesterday with completely pointless weaving. If true than I guess there will be more than a few relieved riders at the news today.

The Couch

Über Member
Read an interview with Kreuziger and he reckoned it was Bouhanni that caused the crash in the finishing straight yesterday with completely pointless weaving. If true than I guess there will be more than a few relieved riders at the news today.
Especially pointless, since he must have been around 20th position... he wasn't going to get very close to Cav anymore

Top Bottom