Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
anyone got a telly link or radio link for today, im confined to my office upstairs so need to stream something.
go here and choose cycling..then todays TDF stage then take your pick...

raindog

er.....
Adam Hansen on how not to bonk...
and Sagan on the same subject ^_^

Peter+Sagan MSR.JPG

bridgy

Legendary Member
After needing and getting such selfless and dedicated help from Porte at the end of that stage, I wonder if Froome is reflecting on the way he behaved at times towards Wiggins in last year's tour? Would he have been happy if Porte had tried to disappear up the hill (potentially before he needed him to go back for the gels) because he had more energy than Froome on the day?

I am a fan of Froome, but I think yesterday puts some of last year's controversies with Wiggins into perspective...

Paul99

Über Member
After needing and getting such selfless and dedicated help from Porte at the end of that stage, I wonder if Froome is reflecting on the way he behaved at times towards Wiggins in last year's tour? Would he have been happy if Porte had tried to disappear up the hill (potentially before he needed him to go back for the gels) because he had more energy than Froome on the day?

I am a fan of Froome, but I think yesterday puts some of last year's controversies with Wiggins into perspective...
Bit of a difference though. RP is ages behind CF time wise and has no chance of winning the TDF. CF last year probably could have beaten BW.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is that Cav leading Kwiatowski on the descent of the Glandon ahead of the peloton!!! Blimey!

fimm

Veteran
I'm really nervous about this stage, especailly after yesterday. I don't think this Tour is over yet... (I would be very happy to be proved wrong...)

The Couch

Über Member
My right field guesses for today: Fedrigo (my French guess) and De Clercq (patriotic desperation)
Wooow, just realized I had a typo there I meant Rolland instead of Fedrigo... yeah, those letters are so close together on my keyboard :blush::blush:

(Still got a chance with De Clercq though)

Top Bottom