Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Hmmm, twilight zone!
We were speculating last september on this...
@Crackle clearly wasn't paying proper attention.

I maintain my position of the time, the Sarenne route is the better (more idyllic) route up the Alpe (and the hairpin route is the better route down it...)

I am sure i read that local residents were petitioning against the use of the descent as they didn't want it to be resurfaced - an apparent condition of its inclusion. Though with the Tour just around the corner they had obviously been unsuccessful and the road was going to be used anyway. Think it was cycling weekly.

The Couch

Über Member
Would it be bad if I would put this at my desk today?
warning-watching-sports-do-not-disturb-unisex-t-shirt.jpg

Still need to find a way then how to avoid my meeting from 14h30 to 16h?

We were speculating last september on this...
@Crackle clearly wasn't paying proper attention.

I maintain my position of the time, the Sarenne route is the better (more idyllic) route up the Alpe (and the hairpin route is the better route down it...)
Ahh, it all becomes clear. I was paying attention, honest. I also wasn't reading Rich's posts properly. It's the heat. I note I speculate going to the ITT in that thread. Looking at the crowds, glad I didn't. I do regret all the years of having a campervan and never going to the tour with it. I'll have to buy another one.

y2blade

I'm sure it has been asked and covered already so forgive me for asking again:

Is there anywhere I can follow/watch it live online please? had been watching on sky go during the day but wifi here is playing up today!

Thank you in advance.
Chris

The Couch

Über Member
I'm sure it has been asked and covered already so forgive me for asking again:

Is there anywhere I can follow/watch it live online please? had been watching on sky go during the day but wifi here is playing up today!

Thank you in advance.
Chris

You can use this site, link 4 always works for me, but since it is English-spoken Eurosport, you have to accept the recurring "Mollaymaa" and "Huygerland" :smile:

The Couch

Über Member
A little something to get you in the mood...
*Slobber*drool*drool* :smile:

I believe that we will indeed see Rodriguez and Contador in a similar pattern today
(Still... I'm hoping they start the battling today sooner than in that stage)

Not quite sure about Froome dropping today and needing to be pulled by a domestique though (if he even still has any arround him by then)

Top Bottom