Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Froome take 27 sec from Quintana who made a fantastic ride himself
J Rod & Nieve coming in around 1 min 20 down- Contador at 1 min 40 back

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Mollema only a few seconds behind Contador at the finish. Fab.

Edit: or was it Ten Dam? Hmm.

Nope, that was Mollema who came in ahead of Ten Dam. Must have been Gesink who came in behind.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Nice one Chris. I think it's fair to say that as much as we all enjoyed last year's result, as much as Brad and team deserved it, and they did, should he get the win (nothing to be taken for granted yet), Mr Froome has had the greater achievement. He's had to do more of the work for himself- sterling job by Richie Porte again today though- and he's still on top.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That answeared a few questions.

And raised a few more. I'm afraid I'm more than a little suspicious of what I've just seen. Clearly a great ride until shown otherwise, and I know Quintana went too early and had been out front longer than Froome, but I simply can't believe how easily Froome distanced him when he decided he wanted to.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Mollema only a few seconds behind Contador at the finish. Fab.

Edit: or was it Ten Dam? Hmm.

Nope, that was Mollema who came in ahead of Ten Dam. Must have been Gesink who came in behind.
Ten Dam came in before Mollema I think

Chris Norton

And raised a few more. I'm afraid I'm more than a little suspicious of what I've just seen. Clearly a great ride until shown otherwise, and I know Quintana went too early and had been out front longer than Froome, but I simply can't believe how easily Froome distanced him when he decided he wanted to.

I saw Armstrong v pantani when both where at the top of their heamocrit game and both looked reasonable when going up ventoux. Froome looked in real suffering mode at the end and I think that may well be the key to what we just saw.

There was a lot of pain in the man in yellow just there.

Top Bottom