They've Lost My Frame!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackrat

Just returning to this point. I wouldn't hesitate to use Royal Mail to deliver a parcel for me. It sounds like it's important stuff but time isn't an issue. Use "Recorded Delivery" or "Signed for Delivery." The two phrases refer to exactly the same service. If time isn't the issue you could use 2nd Class, its cheaper. Personally I would use "Next Day" Delivery - these get priority and have less time stuck in a warehouse to get lost.

Our local postman, we live in a very small village and know him well, delivers all the signed for packages first and then the regular mail.

All parcel companies have their issues. One, I forget which, once informed me by text "your parcel is out for delivery today." Great but that happened on ten consecutive days and tracking showed it in a warehouse 100 miles away.

Thanks, It'll be a biggish bag with my (mostly) travelling clothes and stuff sent to the hotel I'll be staying at in John O' Groats. I'll have ten days to reclaim it up there, so from your - and others' - comments, nothing to fret about. I cycle light, so the bike will carry just a largish saddle bag and handlebar bag enroute - plus me, of course. :hyper:

OP
OP
Illaveago

Illaveago

Guru
I have messaged the person who has my frame so all four parties will soon be in contact and know what is going on.
Parcelforce need to realise that going back to the depot , the source of the confusion won't be of any help at all but to issue new labels with the correct addresses to the people who have the frames and arrange pick up.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Goswell Road.

That's not in the City though.
ie the square mile.

Top Bottom